Drumotter’s Swim News:
Dates for your diaries:
– May 11th: Lengths (and top widths group) Distance Swim and Deepwater session, Aboyne Pool, 3:30-5pm
– May 15th: Widths Distance Night
– June 5th: Interhouse swim challenge
– June 19th: Parents Open Evening at the school – no swimming
It would be helpful if parents could go over the distance swim rules with their child(ren):
1. No feet touching the floor – as soon as you are seen to be walking you will be stopped
2. No stopping – especially at wall when changing direction.
3. No changing stroke mid length
4. To minimize crashes, please limit the number of backstroke lengths
Thank you very much to all the parent volunteers for the lengths distance swim day – we really appreciate your help to give the kids the best possible chance to achieve their distance swim badges.
Can we also remind parents and swimmers to please place their clothes in lockers rather than leaving them in the cubicles during their lessons so that the previous and next group of swimmers can use the cubicles.